Asheville, NC – Asheville based Hi-Wire Brewing has signed on with Coastal Beverage Company to expand its distribution beyond the mountains, triad and triangle area of North Carolina to bring beer to the coastal counties. This soon-to-be 2 year old brewery opened the doors of its original South Slope location June 2013 and is slated to open the doors on its newest project, the Biltmore Big Top, summer 2015.
Hi-Wire Brewing will bring the following beers into the coastal North Carolina counties:
- Hi-Pitch IPA – A Western North Carolina take on the West Coast style IPA. Huge citrus hop aromas make this a hop head’s dream. Its full body balances well with the bitterness & allows the drinker to enjoy its depth of hop flavors & aromas. This beer will be available in 6 packs and kegs.
- Prime Time Pale Ale – Simcoe hops bring a plethora of flavors and aromas from this crisp American Pale Ale. From floral to earthy, citrus to pine, this dry ale is an easy drinker. This will be available in 6 packs and kegs.
- Bed of Nails Brown Ale – Our brown ale is crafted as an ode to the traditional English brown. Its delicate body allows the flavors of caramel and toffee from our specialty malts to come to life. This will be available in 6 packs and kegs.
- Summer Seasonal: Uprisin’ Hefeweizen – A traditional wheat ale with big ester notes of banana – backed by tones of clove and peppercorn. Brewed with 100% North Carolina grown wheat from Riverbend Malt House in Asheville, NC, this beer is sure to become your summer favorite.
- Limited specialty bottles and draft.
To celebrate the expansion east, Hi-Wire Brewing has set up a variety of events at numerous locations in Eastern North Carolina. Starting May 18th, craft beer drinkers will be able meet owners and representatives of Hi-Wire Brewing as well as taste their lineup of beers at select bars in the area. Each participating bar will be the single exclusive location to find Hi-Wire beer for that particular evening.
For a full schedule of Hi-Wire’s coastal North Carolina launch events and participating locations, visit the Beer Street Journal at http://beerstreetjournal.com/events/
About Hi-Wire Brewing
Located in Downtown Asheville, NC, Hi-Wire Brewing is known for producing approachable and balanced ales and lagers, most notably Hi-Wire Lager, Prime Time Pale Ale, Bed of Nails Brown, and Hi-Pitch IPA. Awarded the most medals at the 2014 NC Brewer’s Cup and Best New North Carolina Brewery of 2013 by RateBeer. Hi-Wire’s award-winning beers can be found on draft and bottles in North Carolina bars and retail shops as well as in their South Slope Brewery and Tasting Room in downtown Asheville. In summer 2015, craft beer drinkers can enjoy Hi-Wire beer at their Biltmore Village Big Top location, a 27,000 square foot production facility, a half a mile from the Biltmore Estate. In addition to flagship beers, Hi-Wire offers a rotating selection of seasonals as well as one-offs from their Hi-Wire Reserve Series. Learn more about the company at www.hiwirebrewing.com
The post Hi-Wire Brewing to Extend Distribution to North Carolina Coast May 18th appeared first on CraftBeer.com.
–>Read More Awesomeness from CraftBeer.com–>Shared with you via RSS.