Our 6th Annual Meet the Brewers beer festival is upon us. Join us for the best local breweries from Silicon Valley to the Monterey Bay, as well as San Jose’s best food trucks provided by Moveable Feast. New this year, we teamed up with SJ Made to bring you some of the most popular local artists for a special pop-up mini market.
This is the biggest and best festival in the South Bay and beyond during SF Beer Week. We have more room, more tickets, more breweries and more fun set for this year. Don’t miss it!
Early Bird tickets go on sale December 16th: $33 Unlimited Beer Tasting
- Prices goes up January 5th: $40 Unlimited Beer Tasting
- *If not sold out, limited tickets available at the door, on February 14th for $45.*
- Designated Driver (NO tasting): $6 (no Early Bird pricing)
Proceeds benefit two very worthy non-profits:
- Can Do MS, a non-profit dedicated to empowering those living with Multiple Sclerosis
- and The Bay Brewers Guild, whose mission is to promote the beers and breweries in our area, raise awareness about the joys of drinking craft beer, and to support other non-profit organizations in our area.
(We are expecting over 20 breweries to attend. Please check back for complete list)
- Uncommon Brewers
- Strike Brewing
- Campbell Brewing
- Rabbits Foot Meadery/ Red Branch Cider
- Santa Clara Valley Brewing
- Peter B’s
- El Toro
- Hermitage Brewing
- Tied House
Food Trucks: Brought to us by Moveable Feast, and of course, including Hermitage Brewing Company beer ice cream by local favorite, Treatbot. *Full food truck list coming January 2015*
Tickets get you unlimited beer tasting and entry into event.
All ages welcome.
Dogs allowed on leash, outside of brewery only.
Brewery and Vendor lists subject to change without notice.
Get More Deliciousness from Meet the Brewers Tickets Now on Sale This article was shared via RSS.